After a limited beta trial, Facebook is adding advertising within its Messenger app, globally. Users will see Messenger ads in the home tab of their Messenger mobile app. When they tap on an ad, they will be sent to the destination chosen during ads creation. This can be your website or a Messenger conversation. Messenger ads will be available in Ads Manager and Power Editor. If you’re using automatic placements, Messenger is included for all supported campaign objectives. Like Audience Network, Messenger ads are an additional placement option when businesses run ads on Facebook.
- Crossix launches programmatic tool for health care professionals 13 Dec 2017
- Act-On adds features for sending around GDPR regulations 13 Dec 2017
- Tapjoy adds custom exchange rates, permanent currency sales to platform 11 Dec 2017
- StackMates: If you use Pardot, what else is in your stack? 11 Dec 2017
- Certain acquires Gather Digital to boost mobile development for event automation 7 Dec 2017