After a limited beta trial, Facebook is adding advertising within its Messenger app, globally. Users will see Messenger ads in the home tab of their Messenger mobile app. When they tap on an ad, they will be sent to the destination chosen during ads creation. This can be your website or a Messenger conversation. Messenger ads will be available in Ads Manager and Power Editor. If you’re using automatic placements, Messenger is included for all supported campaign objectives. Like Audience Network, Messenger ads are an additional placement option when businesses run ads on Facebook.
- Global to combine acquisition AudioHQ with DAX to make largest audio advertising platform 19 Oct 2017
- Data Gran launches AdOptimizer for Facebook, Instagram advertising 19 Oct 2017
- Pinterest adds self-serve option to Search Ads 19 Oct 2017
- Twitter launches Video Website Card to drive users to advertisers 18 Oct 2017
- Accenture to acquire French digital commerce agency Altima 18 Oct 2017