After a limited beta trial, Facebook is adding advertising within its Messenger app, globally. Users will see Messenger ads in the home tab of their Messenger mobile app. When they tap on an ad, they will be sent to the destination chosen during ads creation. This can be your website or a Messenger conversation. Messenger ads will be available in Ads Manager and Power Editor. If you’re using automatic placements, Messenger is included for all supported campaign objectives. Like Audience Network, Messenger ads are an additional placement option when businesses run ads on Facebook.
- Talkwalker Quick Search helps find social influencers 7 Feb 2018
- DataFox releases AI-enabled Account Scoring product 7 Feb 2018
- Accretive Media launches Digital Out-of-Home Advertising solution 7 Feb 2018
- Who owns your GDPR problem? 7 Feb 2018
- Conversica acquires Intelligens and its repository of Spanish-language intel 5 Feb 2018